Woodalls newest 5W/5W RV resort in Texas!! TRVA medium RV park of the Year 2011! RV sites are level and concrete for easy leveling of slides. Pull through sites in 80 ft. and 100 ft make for easy access. New lit electrical pedestals provide 20/30/50 amp service to each of the 123 sites at Coyote Ranch. Large back-in RV sites are great for extended stays. Handy storage units is on site for all items you want handy. Fire pits and picnic tables are available. Laundry and Family bathrooms are new, clean and a favorite of all that have visited. Twenty-four cabins and cottages make us the perfect choice for your next family gathering or reunion. On-site catering by The Orchard can meet all your needs. We also offer Hunt’s Brothers Pizza as well as the new Picnic Basket open for Breakfast and Lunch. See our activities page for things to do at Coyote Ranch.
Day-Passes available for visiting guests 8:00am – 8:00pm! Over 3 yrs and up $15.00 per day.(excluding Saturday) Day-Passes allow access to the resort and the enjoyment of the pools, jumping pillow, playground, 18 hole miniature golf, and fishing pond! Summer Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. Friday & Saturday 8:00am -10:00pm. Sunday 8:00am -8:00pm.
- Free Wi-FI and Free Direct TV (a list of channels are available at check in)
- 123 modern RV sites
- Grand Hall (five meeting facilities (groups from 10 to 150).
- Chapel, Event Center, Honeymoon Suite
- 2 fabulous Swimming Pools
- Spectacular Playground
- Large outdoor Jumping Pillow
- 18 holes miniature golf
- 2 Pavilions and Meeting Rooms
- 25 Cabins/Cottages and a yurt
- First-class laundry facilities and family bathrooms
- Coming soon to Coyote ranch Resort a Thrilling Spraygrounds and much more!!!!
- 90 Acres plus Fishing Pond
- Visit us on Facebook
- Woodall’s 5W resort!