Coyote Ranch Resort has established the following General Campground Guidelines to help insure your safety and enjoyment while in the campground.
RV / Tent – Check-In Time: 1 pm / Check-out Time: 12pm (CST)
Cabin & Cottages – Check-In Time: 3 pm / Check-out Time: 11am (CST)
- Early check-in after 12:00, $10 if available
- Late check-out until 4:00, $10 if available
- Family can come into the park prior to cabin check-in time for a $10 per family fee
Deposit: The total amount due, for your reservation, will be taken (as a deposit) at the time a reservation is booked.
Ground Disposal: Ground Disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited by State Law. Wastewater from RVs (including sink water) must be disposed of into sewer drains. Do not put grease down the sewer.
Sewer Connections: Sewer Connections are required by State Law and must have a tight seal by a Sewer Donut (or Sewer Ring) or a screw-type connector. Be sure to use a Water Pressure Regulator.
Cancellations and Refund Policy:
Tent sites minus a $10.00 administration fee, no refunds within 14 days.
Cabin and RV rental minus a $20.00 administration fee, no refunds within 28 days (non-transferable).
Holiday reservations and Hotter n’ Hell are NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE.
Late cancellations and no-shows forfeit deposit and the site reverts back to Wichita Falls Jellystone at Coyote Ranch Resort to rent again.
- We are proud of the beauty of our Campground. Please help us by properly disposing of all trash including cigarette butts, beverage cans, and cups.
- Our playgound/amenities area closes when it gets dark outside, since it is not lighted and safety is a priority.
- All alcoholic beverages must be concealed in a koozie or other container while in any amenities building, pool area, and splash pad. Please, NO GLASS CONTAINERS!!!!
- The washing of vehicles or camping units is prohibited.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times. You must clean up after your pet. Pets many not be left unattended. Pets are not allowed in the fenced amenity/playground area, pool areas, nor shower houses. We require that pets are to be left unattended within the CABINS ONLY, while you are participating with activities. It is probably best that you leave them at home.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- Trash should be disposed of in the dumpster located in the main parking lot. RV trash should be put in a tied plastic trash bag and placed close to the road. Trash pick up is at 10:00 AM. Please do not leave trash outside overnight. If after 10 AM, take to dumpster so unwanted critters do not tear into.
- Visitors of registered guests are welcomed but must first register and pay a visitor’s fee at the office ($10/visitor). Maximum number of visitors allowed is four per day. Any more than four must receive prior authorization from office. Visitors on campground property are required to pay an entrance fee and wear a wristband. Visitors may be on property from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Please check with the office if you are just dropping someone off or picking someone up.
- Fireworks and firearms are not permitted on the Campground.
- Please do not place barbecue grills on the picnic tables.
- Please wear a bicycle helmet.
- Only licensed vehicles are permitted on campground roads.
- Golf Carts only. NO ATV or off road vehicle allowed. Personal golf carts require proof of insurance and must adhere to campground policy and purchase decal. Guests must sign an agreement to adhere to rules for golf carts.
- NO ONE may drive carts unless they have a valid driver’s license in their possession.
- Sheriff’s Non-Emergency Phone number 940-538-5611
- Wristbands are given at check-in and must be worn at all times, to prevent towing.
- Car pass decals must be displayed at all times in your vehicle window.
- Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS DUE TO THE DISCOMFORT OF NATURE!
- Bring pool towels & toiletries, as cabin towels may not be taken to the pools.
- Pool Hours 10am -9pm (or dark if sooner).
- Normal hours for Splash Pad 12pm-7:00pm
- Holiday weekends are popular, so please book early to get the site or cabin of choice. A 3 night minimum reservation (Thursday-Sunday or Friday- Monday) is required for the following Holiday Weekends:
- New Year’s Weekend
- Spring Break
- Easter Weekend
- Memorial Day Weekend
- July 4th Weekend
- Labor Day Weekend
- Thanksgiving Weekend
- Christmas Weekend
- Hotter n’ Hell Weekend – Refunds will not be issued once the site has been booked, on 3 day holiday weekends. We take your site off our reservation software – to ensure you have a comfortable and worry free experience, once booked.
Minimum Reservation: During Peak Season there is a TWO (2) night minimum reservation for all campsites and cabins. Spring Break and Holidays require a THREE (3) night minimum reservation.
Reservation Changes: We’ll change the dates on your reservation (one time) if notified Thirty (30) days prior to your reserved date.
We know your pet is an extension of your family; one that you don’t want to leave behind when you travel.
We have 2 dog parks and you may walk your dogs in most areas, on a leash.
We are pleased to welcome dogs, cats, birds and other small animals. Please verify with the office prior to your stay.
- Coyote Ranch Resort’s pet-friendly cabins allow up to two domestic dogs in a rented cabin, with a maximum size of 45 lbs. per animal. Other pet types such as cats, birds, monkeys, snakes, or other animals may be allowed at the discretion of the office. Prior approval is required.
- There will be a charge of $30 per day for each cabin with a pet or multiple pets, or a charge per week of $150. A refundable damage deposit of up to $150 will be required of all guests with a pet.
- When making your reservation at a pet-friendly cabin, it is recommended that you call the Wichita Falls Jellystone campground office directly if you have specific pet related questions and to guarantee availability of a pet-friendly cabin.
- We require that pets be kenneled if you leave the cabin. Most of our guests enjoy the activities, hayrides, pools, etc., where pets are not allowed. Rather than leaving them alone in a strange cabin, please consider other options.
For your safety and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines.
NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY.
Wrist Bands required while on the premises, to include pool areas.
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (21 years or older). Parents are responsible for watching their children at all times while inside the fenced area of the pool. Children under 6 and children who cannot swim MUST be within arms reach of an adult at all times while in the pool area.
Water Slides: Absolutely no head first sliding. Do not climb up the slides! Inflatable’s and boards are not allowed on the slides. No one over 250 lbs on slides.
All Pools: No running. No horse play. No eating or drinking while within six feet of the water. Approved swimwear must be worn. All Children who are not potty trained MUST wear swim diapers (available in the Ranger Station). All state pool rules must be followed as noted on signs in each pool area.
Anyone behaving in an unsafe or destructive manner will be removed from the pool area.
If these guidelines are not followed, the family will be asked to leave with no refunds.
PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN.
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release Coyote Ranch Resort, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury. All Visitors assume the risks and dangers of camping in a rustic outdoors environment, including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities such as swimming (lifeguards are not provided), playgrounds, hiking, jumping pillow, etc., or being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Coyote Ranch Resort and it’s Owners, Agents and Employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission for the management of Coyote Ranch Resort in Wichita Falls, Texas to photograph the visitor while on the premises and to use any resulting pictures for any lawful purpose without compensation to the visitor.
If these guidelines are not followed, the family may be asked to leave with no refunds.
Management reserves the right to refuse service, limit the length of stay and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or party without refund. You may not invite your family, nor friends, to join you at Coyote Ranch Resort, unless they check-in at the office, pay a guest fee, and get a wrist band, which is to be worn at all times.
Park staff are not allowed to work on guest RV’s.